Saturday, December 26, 2009

What oil does my car need?

it is a honda civic with 68954 milesWhat oil does my car need?
look in your owners manual if you have it.What oil does my car need?
depends on the driving conditions





if you drive for a long time in hot conditions i suggest 10W-30





if you don't drive much like just 10 miles a day in regular or cold conditions use 5W-30





I always use 5W-30 because many people recommend it and i always feel that my car runs better
I would recommend a full synthetic 5W-30. Synthetic is a little more expensive than standard motor oil, but it will insure your Honda's long-term reliability!
depending on the year, 5-30 or 5-20. before 00, 5-30, some 99's and from 00 to present, 5-20. any brand will work, i'd try a synthetic in it too. start with castrol
10W30

No comments:

Post a Comment