Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lady's, Do you check the oil in your car, or do you make someone else do it?

I pretend I dont know how too, so my man will do it for me, Im so bad! :)Lady's, Do you check the oil in your car, or do you make someone else do it?
I do the same thing!! lol its great. He even changes my oil for me also, theres just something hot about watching your man work on ur car. hehe :)Lady's, Do you check the oil in your car, or do you make someone else do it?
I get my oil changed every 3,000 miles and my mechanic is very thorough so he has taught me to check my oil and to check all of the other fluids whenever i open the hood. If for some reason I don't have a reason he tells me to do it just to check the fluids, I cut his hair so when he calls for a hair cut he asks to make sure I have done so and tells me to keep checking it. He will call me to say hi, as we are friends and he will remind me, it is pretty funny I take care of his hair and he takes care of my car! It's a good deal........
I learned how to once in an Auto mechanics class, but it's been so long I've forgotten. Now my husband just does it for me. :)
I can do it myself if I have to, I'm quite good with cars and can do most things but my hubby usually checks them both.
I know how to , but my hubby does it
I do it myself. Easy as pie!!!
I know how to do it, but I don't remember to do it. Besides, my hubby usually has my vehicle for work and I have his.
I know how and my hubbie knows that I know how but he still does it for me. He's a sweetie and he likes to take care of things like that for me.
I check my own. Actually I check all the fluids in my car on a regular basis as well as check the tires. I taught my daughters to do the same when they started to learn to drive. I love my man - he's very useful - but this I can do myself.
Knowing how and having to are different creatures. I both know how to do it and how to get out of doing it....female trait worth nurturing.
i know how, but i just don't do it. that's a man's job! kind of how like my hubby knows how to wash dishes and do laundry but i do it.
Yes I like to get the old dipstick out ,anyway I,m very independent,if I can do a thing myself I always do it.......
I have him do it. It's like taking out the trash, it's the ';guys job';.
I don't usually bother, just cuz i'm good about getting in changed regularly...
I know how and I know how to change my own oil! but do I do it! NAW only when I am single and dont have one around that can do it for me
  • debt consolidation loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment