Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My car had died on me due to lack of oil. I put some new oil in, though, and now it works fine. Is that usual?

No usually it blows the engineMy car had died on me due to lack of oil. I put some new oil in, though, and now it works fine. Is that usual?
if it stalled because of lack of oil, you added a whole lot of premature wear on your bearings.. if you have it running and it appears fine, I assure you, that you shortened it's lifespan dramatically... you might want to think about trading it in NOW, while it's still running and you can get something for it... Trust me when I say, NOTHING GOOD can come of keeping it now...My car had died on me due to lack of oil. I put some new oil in, though, and now it works fine. Is that usual?
not unusual, but be aware you drove without oil, the motor shut itself down, you just increased the engine wear by a whole lot. Just keep an eye on the oil level. it isn't that hard.
Some engines have a oil safty switch. If oil level gets low it shuts off the fuel pump.This is to prevent a total lose of the cars engine.Keep a close eye on oil level...
You have Shortened the Life of The Engine by allowing very low


Oil ;I take it ; You do not pull the Eng Oil Dipstick very often,


Eng. are expensive:
what kind of car is it?? You better sell it now while it is running. You put a lot of wear on it.
Eventually the engine will die, and that will happen when you don't expect it the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment