Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am going to tell you why that bothers me that she sit in her car while my dad checked the oil and water.?

It bothers me because it is her car and she was just sitting in her car while he checked her oil and water for her and she is just sitting in her car while he is out there with the hood of her car opened checking the oil and water before she went to walmart and so if you all can give me your opinions it would be greatly appreciated.I am going to tell you why that bothers me that she sit in her car while my dad checked the oil and water.?
You said you were going to tell us why it bothers you and the only thing I can understand, it is her car. . .so what? He wanted to do it and it is none of your business. Are you jealous, who is this girl anyway? Is it is wife, is it his girlfriend, is it his next door neighbor, why not give us more info.. .?I am going to tell you why that bothers me that she sit in her car while my dad checked the oil and water.?
This is called being a man, as opposed to being a boy. A man will do this for a woman. It is the right thing to do. It is the polite thing to do. It is a kind thing to do. There are things that she does that you are not aware of, that your dad cannot do or does not want to do at all. More than likely..it's even. When you grow up, you will hopefully see how this works in relationships. Give and Take, Sharing, Helping out, Cooperation. I think you might have missed that episode on Barney or Sesame Street. Check it out, PBS. No offense, give a lot to get a lot, give a little to get a little, give nothing and get nothing.
maybe you should read your question and then you would realize it is not a question but a freaking rambling of crap.........get over it..men know alot more about cars and what to do...who is this person to you anyway that it made you mad...get over the oil and water thing i mean get over the oil and water thing...see repeating can be annoying
I can understand why you think that was rude of her, it might've have been more polite if she got out of the car and watched him do it, but as long as she was polite in other ways such as saying ';please, and thank you'; everything is fine.








answer this :


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgL3f50eMeToSyIaIAlXGUnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080824133052AAnyj3Z%26amp;show=7#profile-info-5ejPvnEHaa
In my opinion you are as brainless as the day is long. God, I wish you'd disappear! Please, please, please, please go throw yourself off a cliff.
I really don't understand your question, but I wouldn't have gotten out of the car either. I don't know anything about cars! What did you want her to do--just stand there??
  • debt consolidation loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment