Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a oil leak(location near oil pan)after my car overheated.?

hubby changed the thermostat and it contiuned to overheat so we got a coolant flush,so no more overheating.But now my explorer is leaking oil and the check engine light comes on.In the midst of it all the lower rad hose was leaking tranny fluid but ceased after the flush.I am just wondering what the new problem could be%26gt;?


Perhaps a seal or plug?I have a oil leak(location near oil pan)after my car overheated.?
you probably blew a head gasket have them checked.I have a oil leak(location near oil pan)after my car overheated.?
I would guess to say that the harmonic balance is not leaking.


Here is what happened.


When you got it hot, it crystallized the seal( make it brittle) and now it is leaking.


To find out just where, put a peace of card board under the car and let it drip. It will show you just where it is leaking
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment