Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you change your own oil on your car?

Yes.Do you change your own oil on your car?
Are you crazy?!! I would be taking someone's job away from them! :)Do you change your own oil on your car?
i do,its easy if you got all the right tools,filter,and oil for your ride.
I have
Nope I would not have a clue where to start
No. I take it down to get it done.
no, my father changes my oil, (im 18)
used to ... the value of my time is not worth me doing it (and the mess) when ';in and out'; and ';jiffy lube'; will do it cheap enough....





Stop changing your own oil...you'll feel better about yourself...you monkey!
I have
Uh huh, takes about ten minutes and saved 25.00.
i used to. but there is a gas station by my house that just charges me for the oil and filter...no labor. comes out to about 20 bucks.
nope
yep
Dont have a car. Sorry. But my mom got my older brother to change it since she doesnt like to and he takes auto tech.
My dad usually does, but he's gone and I need it done. I've watched before, so I think I'm going to try it. Wish me luck.
well i dont have car but if i did i would
Nope... got tired of doing it ...
It's a lot easier to change it from UNDER the car, as opposed to on it.
yup I sure do its easy
I use to but now its just as economical to have it done at wal-mart.
Are you kidding...not when there is an oil change that does it for $15.95!
Not while my dealership changes it for free - perhaps when the service expires I will.
My hubby does
I have but I usually just take my car to a lube depot to get my oil changed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment