Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are biofuel cars and/or cars that run on vegetable oil legal in Russia?

I'm driving to Russia in the summer, hopefully in a car that runs fully/partially on vegetable oil. And i know that this kind of fuel is illegal in some countries. But i have had no joy in finding out what the status is in Russia. Any help would be very gratefully received. Thanks!Are biofuel cars and/or cars that run on vegetable oil legal in Russia?
I do not think that bio fuel is illegal, but I also do not think that you can find a gus station that sells bio fuel (perhaps there are some stations that do, but actually I strongly doubt that and in any case those will be extremely hard to find). So, I would suggest not to drive to Russia in a bio fuel car, as you will likely not be able to find fuel for your car.Are biofuel cars and/or cars that run on vegetable oil legal in Russia?
Russians use strawberry cars.
Lol...illegal??? Is it the USA or UK?Here legal everything which can eats car.
YES IT IS LAST TIME I CHECKED
as long as u have the tdags for them then yes
Why not?
yes they do

No comments:

Post a Comment