Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I hit the sidewalk by accident and now my car is leaking oil?

I was stopped and went and accidently hit the sidewalk head on and climbed it a bit in my 1997 Plymouth Neon 5 Speed Standard. Now it's leaking oil in 2 spots from under the front of the car. The drops leak about once every 1.5 seconds.


What did i wreck? How much will it cost to fix?


How far can i drive my car with it leaking oil like this?


Thanks


( I know its a neon, and they can be crappy, so don't just say its a neon so get a new car because it actually works really good and is awesome on fuel)I hit the sidewalk by accident and now my car is leaking oil?
You probably damaged the oil pan and need to replace it. You should get it fixed as soon as possibleI hit the sidewalk by accident and now my car is leaking oil?
You may need a new oil pan, yes you can drive it as long as you want as long as you check the oil level everytime before you drive it and keep it full of oil.


How much to fix? Several hundred dollars I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment