Thursday, January 7, 2010

OH NO!! So my car takes 5w 30 motor oil.. NOT 5w 20... Wish i would have read that before i poured the quart!!

Will something happen to my car!?!?!? Please say no I just got it.. lol I hope the fact that its still in the 5w categorie i just did minor damage.OH NO!! So my car takes 5w 30 motor oil.. NOT 5w 20... Wish i would have read that before i poured the quart!!
One quart will make no difference. You can rest easy. Keep motoring!





http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible鈥?/a>OH NO!! So my car takes 5w 30 motor oil.. NOT 5w 20... Wish i would have read that before i poured the quart!!
You poured in ONE quart? The car holds


Four, Five, Six quarts?





They Average it would change the Viscosity in at worst would be to change the oil to a 5w-27


3 qts of 5w-30 and 1 qt of 5w-20.





You'll be Just fine.
There will be no damage. it's just slightly different viscosity. plus, only 1 quart.
One quart won't damage a thing. No worrys.

No comments:

Post a Comment