Thursday, January 7, 2010

My basketball got stuck under my car and when i got it the next day there was oil all over it...?

I used hot water but that didn't work


my friend told me to use melted butter


What should i do to get oil off a basketballMy basketball got stuck under my car and when i got it the next day there was oil all over it...?
Brush it with a bleach/soap solution. Dont forget to wear rubber gloves.. that solution will murder your hands.My basketball got stuck under my car and when i got it the next day there was oil all over it...?
do you know what i did to the bballs that failed on me





neverflat from spalding that got flat=kicked it as far as i could into the nature perserve





the 2nd neverflat from spalding that got flat=ended up further in the nature perserve





the basketball i bought for 200$ that was signed by wade but wasnt really signed by wade=now in that same nature perserve





i think you get the point.....................you know what to do
You might want to try a heavy duty soap, maybe detergent like Sheedtastic said or maybe LAVA soap that is known as a tough soap and let it set a couple minutes.





You might want to use something like a Scotch Brite no steel wool pad too because you have to get the oil out of the grooves in the ball.
Just buy a new one dude. They are like 30 bucks.
i dont know cry
Use hand cleaner, the kind used to take auto oil %26amp; grease off your hand. Simple Green might work also.
SOS or Brillo pad





if that does not work, go to the inner city and let one of those kids have it.





i bet they wont mind a little oil stain on a ball
my father used to dip oiled basketball in sawdust, lots of it, the sawdust absorbs the oil, then remove it with very hot water, then repeated the process over again if any oil remains
Bleach, or detergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment